Timber & Concertina Loft LaddersAll loft ladders fitted with new trap door, closing bead and twist catch.
Timber Ladder A high quality and durable loft ladder
A Deluxe Wooden Loft Ladder with a red handrail and superior wooden construction for durability. Everything you need is supplied and fitted.
- Latest EN 14975 Safety Certificate for your reassurance
- Very strong weight rating of 150kg (23.5 stone)
- Extra deep (80mm/3") and wide (340mm/13") non slip treads provide safety and comfor
- Mortise and tenon joints used to ensure integrity of treads for your safety - beware of inferior ladders with screwed fittings.
- Loft ladder supplied with a tough, wipe clean, finish to hatch door meaning no decoration required
- Incredibly easy to operate as it comes with a double sprung, counterbalanced hatch door and operating pole
- Fully insulated, "sandwich construction" 25mm thick loft hatch supplied as standard which, along with rubber seals to opening, minimises heat loss
- Trap door features concealed locking mechanism and hidden hinges to give an attractive streamlined appearance - no ugly hook or hinges visible as seen on many other loft ladders
- Will fit into almost any loft - very little vertical loft clearance required
- No storage space required in the loft (unlike the traditional sliding loft ladder) as the three ladder sections fold back onto the trap door and sit within the confines of the hatch.
- Can set the top ladder section away from the hatch door to allow yourself a sure footing at this point on the ladder - a safety feature not often found on other loft ladders.
- 10 year Guarantee
Concertina A compact loft ladder
This Loft ladder provides the perfect solution where the loft opening or floor space is limited. It is also ideal where space within the loft is limited as it folds into a "cube" and needs no clearance outside of the loft opening perimeter.
- Very strong - maximum load 150kg (23.5 stone)
- Extra deep (80mm/3") and wide (340mm/1'1") treads for safe and easy use
- For durability the loft ladder has a stainless steel carriage and bolts, unlike some inferior models which use aluminium bolts.
- Easy to operate - the loft ladder features a clever, double sprung mechanism to support its weight when being lowered from or raised into the loft making operation light and easy
- Space-saver! - ladder requires no space when it is folded away behind or above the back of the hatch.
- Available in 4 sizes to fit ceiling heights of up to 3.66m (12')
- 10-year warranty